- iOS version: 10+
- Android version: 6.0+
- Office 365
- Exchange on premise - 2010 or later
MDM compatibility (optional):
Account registration in Meetio Admin
Go to https://admin.getmeetio.com/ --> Register an account (unless your company already has one) --> Log in to Meetio Admin.
Establish a connection between Meetio Admin and your Email server
In the left panel, choose Connection --> Press New connection --> Follow the guide.
Connect the meeting rooms (and other resource calendars)
- In the left panel, choose Rooms
- For all rooms you want your organization to book through the app:
- Press New Room
- Follow the guide
You can alter your room settings, including number of seats and equipment in a room any time.
- Optional - location data:
- To provide users with a filtering of rooms based on proximity, Meetio App utilizes built in GPS in user phones.
- To enable the feature, the Administrator must register GPS coordinates for the room resources and the users must allow Meetio App to access GPS data from their phone.
There are two methods to provide access to users of the app. Either you can provide access to all email users @yourdomain.com or you can provide individual access by adding email addresses of your accredited users.
Providing access to everyone @yourdomain.com:
- Send an email to – email@example.com including:
- Name of Organization (as named in Meetio Admin)
- Contact person
Please note that your licenses will be claimed on a first come, first serve basis once users start to log in to the app.
Providing access individually:
In the left panel, choose Meetio App Users --> Press New App User --> Follow the guide.
Consent to use of the app towards your email server:
The administrator of your Exchange/Office 365 server will need to “consent on behalf of the organization” to the connection between Meetio App and the email server.
To generate consent for the iOS application: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/adminconsent/?client_id=d6a711be-ef63-4fc4-ab6d-6dde1f35dd0f&state=ax1uas2&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmeetio.com
To generate consent for the Android application: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/adminconsent/?client_id=311a02d2-b57d-4896-bc92-335a7b1c85ee&state=ax1uas2&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmeetio.com
Distribute the app in your organization
Let everyone in your organization know that there’s a brand new, convenient way to schedule meeting rooms and meetings from their phone.
We suggest one of the two below methods:
- Newsletter/email info to your organization
- Intune MDM for installation throughout connected devices.
- After downloading the app to your phone, open the app.
- On your first login choose Office 365 or Exchange as applicable to your company email server.
- For Office 365 you will be directed to the Office 365 login page to sign in using your Office 365 credentials.
- On your first login you will have to confirm that the app is allowed to communicate through your Office 365 account.
- Go through the guide to provide permissions as necessary to access functionality in your phone and choose which room lists you want to show as standard when searching for rooms (most likely the office where you spend most of your time)
- Congratulations – you’re ready to book meeting rooms, schedule meetings, find closest meeting rooms and more!